1. The Right Home
4. The Process
Finding The Right Home
It starts with listening
– understanding your needs today
-understanding your plans for the future
-creating a realistic real estate budget
-understanding your preferences
-reviewing the pre-approval process
The search begins!
Looking beyond the ‘usual’ research portals to the internet, newspapers, “For Sale” signs, and meeting several agents.
Did you know…?
-many properties for sale are never advertised
-many properties on the market do not display “For Sale” signs
The next step_ Profiling properties of interest
-comparable property values
-proximity to schools, churches, shopping centres, recreational facilities, or other locations of interest
-outside factors (local development plans, etc)
I will help you get the right price by:
=performing a professional market overview
-presenting viable comparables
-reviewing the home’s selling history and area trends
-proposing a sound pricing strategy
Real Estate negotiation is a skill developed through training and experience
As a trained and experience Royal LePage agent, I will help you get the best property at the best price by knowing”
-whether the property is worth the asking price
-the availability of similar properties at a better price
-how certain property features may affect future marketability
-how outside factors affect future property values
-the motivating factors of the seller
-how I will manage counter offers
When buying a property consider the time involved to:
-profile properties of interest
-find the right home
-negotiate with prospective sellers
-manage the process
I will help minimize your personal time requirements while finding you the right home and the right price
Managing The Process
There’s more than meets the eye to buying a home:
-negotiations with the seller and their agent
-the purchase agreement and other documentation, forms and applications
-loan application and processing
-mortgage insurance and title insurance
-monitoring your transaction through to closing or completion
My service as your Royal LePage agent is to help make the process earlier.
Be Financially Prepared
Know if you are financially ready to become a homeowner:
-calculate your household expenses
-calculate your total monthly expenses
-how much do you think you can afford?
-decide on your maximum house price
-understand the mortgage pre-approval process
-learn about the hidden costs
Using a Royal LePage Agent:
-Is the best way to create a working relationship with one agent who acts as your buyer representative
-that agent not only becomes responsible for helping you find the right home, they also become legally bound to represent your best interests
For the majority of Canadians, their home is their largest investment, so minimizing one’s risk is not only prudent – it is essential.
Royal LePage – Services that make a difference
In today’s competitive market place, it is important that you get the best property at the best price.
Using the latest technologies and innovations, you can find out about available properties sooner and it makes it easier to keep in contact with you, my buyers.
In addition, personal follow-up assistance with purchases is all part of our hands on approach to marketing.
Why me and Royal LePage?
Helping you is what we do
Helping you – find the right home
Helping you – get the right home
Helping you – find your home faster
Helping you – manage the process
Helping you – minimize your risk
100 Years of Helping You Home
About Bryan Coxworth…
- Southern Georgian Bay, Western Muskoka, Midland, Penetanguishene and everywhere in between
- 14 years experience
- Proud member of the Southern Georgian Bay Real Estate Board
- President’s Gold 2010-12
- Director’s Platinum 2013-14
Let’s get the process started
-discuss the current market conditions in your area
-work to understand your wants against your needs
-take a look at your wish list, and work to see what will work best into your budget
-search homes that suit your specific needs
You’ve found the home/2nd home of your dreams. Now what?
I’m here to help you navigate through the complexities of buying a home or cottage.
As an Accredited Buyer’s Representative, you can expect me to:
• Understand your specific wants and needs, and locate appropriate properties
• Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage)
• Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties
• Not be afraid to point out the pros and cons of a property on all showings
• Share local knowledge gathered from over 50 years of cottaging and 14 years of Real Estate experience in this area
• Provide transportation for all showings regardless of time of year or weather conditions
• Advise you in formulating your offer
• Help you develop your negotiating strategy
• Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other services you may need
• Keep track of every detail throughout the transaction – to closing and beyond
• Arrange transportation to and from the property regardless of weather for home inspection, appraisal and final inspections
• Attend in person home and final inspections